Requirements and prerequisites for the Gelous Master Educator Program.
Fanair Cosmetiques works in the development and marketing of exclusive professional products to the manucurists. It promotes the academic training of its users to enrich their knowledge and expertise.
- Must have between 3 to 5 years of experience as a nail technician.
- Must be actively working in the nail industry.
- Must be certified as a nail technician in their Province, State or Country.
- Must attend a 20 minute interview via Skype and be selected.
- Must be able to attend a recertification every three years.
- Must pay for her own transportation and lodging to the Master Educator Program.
- Must be available to represent the brand at events, trade shows, open houses and trainings.
- Must attend an annual web-based meeting.
- Must pass the Master Educator exam.
- Must have strong communication skills in the language of their selected Master Educator Program.
- Must intend to train new Gelous nail technicians.
Montréal is a beautiful city renowned for its international flavour and inspiring diversity. It is home to approximately 3.5 million residents. A perfect blend of European energy and North American efficiency. You’ll find a friendly population, world-famous gastronomy, and an atmosphere of celebration!
Fanair Cosmetiques is located in La Prairie on Montreal’s South Shore, 15 minutes from downtown.
How to get here:
By plane: Pierre-Elliott Trudeau Airport (YUL) is Montreal’s international airport. It is a 15 minute car ride to Fanair Cosmetiques.
By train: Via Rail train station connects Montreal to Canadian and American cities. It is located downtown, a 15 minute car ride from Montreal.
Where to stay:
While there are hundreds of hotels in greater Montreal, the closest one to Fanair Cosmetiques is the ALT Hotel Quartier 10/30 in Brossard.
From 150$/night CAD (105$ USD)